For warranty service you will need:
- Correctly filled warranty sheet with noted model and serial number of the product and purchase date;
- Full assembly of the product.
Complaint filling order:
- Inform your sales manager about the problem;
- Fill in the complaint form;
- Send filled form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it over to our representative at our office;
- Provide nessesery information if needed so.
Warranty service is not valid if:
- Warranty sheet is lost or not filled correctly;
- Product has mechanical injuries or disassembeled;
- Factory seal is broken or injured;
- Conditions of use, transporttion or storage were violated;
- Repairs were made by unauthorized personnel;
- Used non-genuine components.
You can find detailed description of the warranty terms in the documentation for the purchased product and / or on the website of the manufacturer.
Order cancellation and return policy
As most of our offered products are supplied by special order. Please make sure to contact our sales email@example.com
to learn if your order can be cancelled or returned and on what terms.